- Setup screen print machine, monitor its operation and make adjustments as needed to ensure machine is performing efficiently and accurately.
- Observe operations to detect defects, malfunctions, or supply shortages.
- Perform general maintenance and cleaning to screen print machine and equipment to ensure optimal and correct function.
- Repair or replace worn or defective machine parts or components using hand tools
- Remove parts, such as screens and squeegees, from machine after production runs are finished.
- Install screens onto screen print machine in accordance with work order specifications.
- Clean screens and squeegees using power washer.
- Coat screens for future use to right specification
- Ability to use digital printer to put new image on screen.
- Maintain digital printer for optimum use and dependability.
- Notify management team of screen defects and / or equipment malfunction as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent degree
- Has 2 years of mechanical experience and knowledge of machines and tools including their uses, repairs and maintenance.
- Previous Screen-printing experience preferred.
- Previous experience mixing ink a plus.
- Able to inspect equipment, structures or material to identify the cause of errors, other problems, and / or defects.
- Able to setup machine and clean tooling / equipment
- Must possess the ability and drive to be proactive and reliable.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
CLICK HERE to submit your resume for consideration